Do you ever think about all the people who you might have fallen in love with if only you’d taken a different way home or stood a little longer in the bread aisle at the supermarket? All the people who might have been an integral part of your life but instead you’ll never know them. The unimaginable impact that our mundane choices have on our lives really gets to me. Think of how many times I might have died if I’d made different choices. Maybe I’d be homeless. Maybe I’d be famous. Maybe I’d be rich. Sometimes I’m so overwhelmed by the impact of my choices that I can’t choose anything at all because I’m afraid today will be the day that I make the choice that changes everything.
Jack Dawson… Penniless artist who wins a ticket onto Titanic in 1912, attends a first class dinner, develops a taste for the finer things in life, pockets the Heart of the Ocean, survives the sinking, pawns the diamond, spends the following ten years building his wealth and in 1922 moves to West Egg as Jay Gatsby… Millionaire with a shady past and fear of swimming pools.
Hidden Jokes | Foreshadowing of Buster losing his hand
- S1E18 - Michael appeared in the school play The Trial of Captain Hook. Later in the episode Fakin’ It from season 3, Lucille refers to Buster as “Captain Hook.”
- S1E20 - “This party is going to be off the hook.”
- S2E1 - When Lucille is watching the news, you can hear John Beard mentioning a surprise seal attack and then saying “meet one surprised bather, coming up.” The camera immediately moves to show Buster.
- S2E3 - Buster arrives to Lupe’s house, sees the hand chair, and says “wow, i never thought I’d miss a hand so much.”
- S2E6 - Buster is playing the claw machine and gets a toy seal. Later when he’s returning home, the narrator mentions that “Buster had gotten hooked playing” that game.
- S2E11 - Lucille, Oscar and Buster and in the beach, and when they’re talking, the seal is seen in the background. Later, George Sr. says about Buster “what if i never get a chance to reach out and touch that hand of his again?” And of course, the bench that shows “arm off.”
- S2E12 - When George Sr is at the car dealership, if you take a look at the inflatable doll/man in the back, you can see that it’s missing an arm. Also, when Gob is releasing the seal back into the wild, he says “you’re not going to be hand-fed anymore.”
Awe poor dragon. He should have set him on fire.
EVERYBODY STOP WHAT THE FUCK YOUR DOING FOR 2 FUCKING SECONDS YOUR SEX POSTS CAN HOLD 1 TITTY SECOND.
EVERYBODY THERE IS A FUCKING PANDA ROLLING ON YOUR FUCKING DASH YOU BETTER REBLOG THAT SHIT.
“Angels. They’re falling.”
What exactly is that map at the Men of Letters bunker supposed to measure? Because if it’s falling angels…that’s just suspicious.
Cheers. To Flynn Rider. The closest Disney ever came
to a realistic male character.
All the awards.
You just started, and I’m sure you’re already almost over. I have to finish grad school applications this week!
Before June’s over, I also have to call all my student loan people and tell them to not make me pay up because I plan to enroll in classes as soon as a grad school accepts me.
By the time summer’s over, I also need to trade in my car for a newer model that will hopefully carry me to grad school far far away (crossing my fingers for South Carolina).
If I get accepted to SC or GA, I have to find an apartment, talk with future roomie about furniture and stuff, and buy things like dishes and new bedding ><
I don’t wonder anymore about why I have mini panic attacks in the shower.
You were my new dream.